Sollatek Notebook Guard – Over Voltage Protection for Laptops and decorders
- Maximum current rating Cloverleaf: 2A @ 115V, Figure 8: 1A @ 250V
- Maximum power rating 150 Watts (250V)
- Mains surge/spike response time <10ns
- Mains max spike/surge Discharge Cloverleaf: 13.5kA Figure 8: 9kA >3kA (8/20μs surges)
- Spike protection Cloverleaf: 240J Figure 8: 160J
- Mains disconnect response time <20ms
- Wait time 10 sec
The NotebookGuard is a plug-in adaptor that prevents damage to equipment such as Laptops, Notebooks, and Netbooks from high voltage levels of any duration. It works by disconnecting power when voltage levels exceed set parameters. Reconnection takes place when power returns inside parameters for a pre-set period. Fully automatic in operation.
The NotebookGuard provides power-back surge protection as standard by its in-built start-up delay and voltage monitoring. Additionally, the NotebookGuard includes surge and spike protection.
- Store Name: Sollatek Electronics
- Vendor: Sollatek Electronics
- No ratings found yet!